Flowers that Glide

Simul justus et peccator

Friday, December 03, 2004

Them Anatomies - Sister Cities / Lovers Demos

Well, I have been sitting on these recordings for a while, and I don't know if I am going to finish the record or not. My life is pretty hectic, and there is not a lot of time for setting up all my recording gear and then breaking it all back down, etc. There is a chance that I will record some more tracks with Charles over the holidays, which I would love to do, but until then, I am posting these track for your listening pleasure. If you like them, please download them and put them in your iTunes. I've encoded them as mp3s at 256kbs VBR, so they should sound ok.

Here'a the track list:

1. Big Star Cover 1:08
2. Fire's On the Phone 2:16
3. Good News 2:29
4. Little Crow 2:29
5. Song For Puckheads 1:19
6. Try My Flashlight 2:23
7. Via Positiva 1:18